Monday, June 9, 2008

another great weekend

while jonathan was off in cabo san lucas for work (tough job, huh?) i decided to have some fun of my own and went up to san fransisco with my mom to see my sister. (and for all you worry-warts, yes, it is safe for me to fly)

it was a great weekend and we even had sunny, warm weather! it was strange to not see jonathan for 5 days, especially after spending 24/7 with each other for 10 weeks and living in our 1 room studio, but it was good to have some girl time- shopping, pedicures, chick flicks.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

sounds fun, i'm jealous :)
i can't wait to see that belly!
i hope you feel as good as you look, you're making pregnancy look bad on the rest of us.
don't have a move date but i will be out for the birth if it kills me.
love you guys