Wednesday, July 8, 2009

8 things

ok steph! thanks for tagging me...here goes

Eight things I look forward to...

1. my next trip...wonder where/when it will be
2. having our own house...or at least a 2 bedroom apartment
3. getting a dog
4. ollie saying, "mama"
5. dessert:)
6. seeing friends
7. christmas...i know it's a long ways off, but i love the holidays. i would say summer, but it's already here:)
8. being done with changing poopy diapers

Eight things I did yesterday...
1. took a walk with ollie
2. got laundry detergent at the store, because i forgot it on my last trip, even though i made a list and checked it.
3. swam in the pool with ollie
4. fixed chicken fajitas for dinner
5. watched national treasure 2- one of the movies on our free movie channel preview
6. made banana chocolate chip muffins
7. followed up on a job i applied for- still no word:(
8. "window shopped" online and daydreamed of a house with a big closet...

Eight things I wish I could do...
1. clean more often
2. see friends more often
3. take a family vacation
4. be a rockette...if i only had long legs and some rhythm.
5. be a professional student
6. have time for hobbies
7. sleep through the night- my insomnia is to blame, not ollie:)
8. get a job, or better yet, find a way to get paid for doing something i love

8 Shows I Watch:
only 8! i watch way too much tv for only 8!
1. lost
2. so you think you can dance
3. the office
4. project runway
5. amazing race
6. how i met your mother
7. big bang theory
8. sesame street:)

i won't tag anyone specific, but if you have a blog, feel free to do your own:)

No comments: