Tuesday, July 15, 2008

waiting

well less than a week until the due date...
knowing my luck i will go well passed the 21st...but i would gladly go into labor at any moment, since it has been very warm and muggy here the last few days...luckily the store had sales on popsicles and ice cream- not very nutritious, but very cold:)

on the other hand- actually having the baby and bringing him or her home is a bit overwhelming...so i suppose i can wait a little longer:)

i keep wondering- will this be the last time i go to the store- baby free?, is this our last baby-free weekend, or will we make it to next weekend too?...will i ever get around to getting my hair cut (which i haven't done in since august- not counting my own at home trims i do myself), will we get to the movies one last time...?? will we ever actually talk about what names we like...
we will keep everyone posted, but for now we are just playing the waiting game and praying everything goes well. jonathan hopes it will happen on a friday so he can maximize his time off with the weekend. as for me, i just hope it's not during "so you think you can dance." although this baby seems to love music and especially hip-hop, so maybe he or she would come out dancing...



photos are from a wedding we went to this last weekend...aunt rachel (jonathan's sister) gets to see my belly; katie and i compare baby bumps:)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I've been thinking about you all day.
That baby will come soon...
I think he/she knows were waiting :) and is taking their time